Experience the fun of real casino action by downloading an internet casino so you can play roulette online! Whether you are looking to play just for fun, or you’re looking to do some online roulette wagering, each one of these casinos is perfect for you. Internet roulette is the same as land-based roulette, except you don’t have to fight the crowds or waste your time waiting for a table to open. You can play roulette at one of the net casinos listed below and begin playing right away. The realistic software makes your roulette experience as close to the real thing as possible.
You can place the same types of bets, and do so in a shorter period of time. If you are a new player to any of the casinos listed below, don’t forget to take advantage of their great signup bonuses. By doing so, you can play roulette with their money!
Welcome to our guide to casinos with free roulette! We are dedicated to bringing you the best online casinos offering roulette online for both free or real money play. We have tested numerous casinos that cater to players and have found all of the online casinos on this site to be worthy of your business and they are all credible operations.
You will even recognize many of the names of these casinos, as many of the well-known wagering brands have established credible casinos over the Internet. All of the online casinos on this page will give you a free money bonus when you make your first deposit into your online casino account. You may also try out their games for free before you wager any of your own money.
Roulette Rules Tips & Strategy
Roulette is a game where players bet on the number on the wheel they think the ball will end up on. The game begins with the different players placing their bets with specially colored chips. Each color represents a different player. Once the bets have been made, the croupier spins the wheel to get the winning number.
The numbers on the online roulette board include 0, 00 on something known as the inner circle, as well as all the numbers ranging from one to 36. A player can make an outside bet on the area that’s on the edge of the table. Here, they can bet on any number of things like entire groups of numbers. Here are some examples of various outside bets.
- Red/Black – Another even money bet where the player wagers on whether the winning number will be one of the two colors.
- Dozens – A player can bet on any of the three sets of 12 numbers with a payout of two to one.
- Low/High – Betting on whether or not the winning number will fall into two categories. The lower category includes numbers from one to 18. The higher category includes numbers from 19 to 31. This kind of bet pays even money.
- Odd/Even – Betting on whether the winning number will be even or odd. This is yet another even-money bet.
- Columns – You can also bet on the 12 numbers in any of the columns on the layout with a two-to-one payout.
On any number or combination of numbers on the numbers layout, inside bets are placed. The numbers on the roulette board include 0, 00 on something known as the inner circle, as well as all the numbers ranging from one to 36. A player can make an outside bet on the area that’s on the edge of the table. Here, they can bet on any number of things like entire groups of numbers. Here are some examples of various outside bets.
- Straight-up bet – This is where you bet on a single number. The payoff is high at 35 to one.
- Five-number bet- For this bet, you can only wager on one set of numbers – 0,00,1,2,3 and the payoff is six to one. The chips are to be placed on the corner of the intersection of 0,1, and the first dozen numbers.
- Line bet – Betting on six adjoining numbers in two rows. Your chips are placed at the intersection of the two rows on one of the outside. The payout for this bet is five to one.
- Split bet – This is when you bet on two adjoining numbers. You’re expected to place your chips on the line between each number for this wager, and the winnings are 17 to one.
- Street bet – This is a bet on three numbers in a row. With an 11-to-one payoff, the chips are placed on the outside line of whatever row you want to bet on.
- Corner bet – Players can also bet on four adjoining numbers that form a square. Their chips get placed in the middle of the four numbers, and the payoff is eight to one.